SubSpace Navigation for Confluence
About the App
SubSpace Navigation offers a simple way to organize and navigate Confluence! With this app, you can create a Navigation Menu that:
- Displays several types of items: spaces, pages, blog posts, external links, folders and CQL query results.
- Dynamically shows elements using CQL queries.
- Fits with your brand identity, you can change its colour and icon image.
You will find on this page the currently released user documentation of our app, divided into User and Administrator Guide. Use the navigation on the left side to guide yourself through the chapters of the documentation. On the introductory page of the documentation, you will find more information about the target groups and all released versions of our app.
Search for topics within the complete documentation:
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence Server/Datacenter v 3.1
- User's Guide (v 3.1)
- Administrator's Guide (v 3.1)
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence Cloud
- User's Guide (Cloud)
- Administrator's Guide (Cloud)
- Subscription and Licensing (Cloud)
- SubSpace Navigation Configuration
- Menu Configuration
- Permissions and Visibility (Cloud)
- SubSpace Navigation for Anonymous and Guest Users
- Migration from Confluence Server/Data Center to Confluence Cloud
- Data Storage (Cloud)
Communardo Products GmbH
+49 351 / 85033-293
Find our app on the Atlassian Marketplace:
We would love to hear from you!
Leave us a review!
If you have any problems or questions to our app please do not hesitate to contact us or search in the following platforms: