User Profiles for Confluence
About the App
The best way to make your digital workplace more personal and productive.
User Profiles for Confluence allows you to enhance Confluence user profiles.
- Add fields of various field types to your Confluence user profiles
- Synchronize profile fields and user pictures from configured LDAP repositories
- Easily filter user profiles in the Confluence People Directory
- Display user profiles on Confluence pages using the available macros
You will find on this page the currently released user documentation of our app. Use the navigation on the left side to guide yourself through the chapters of the documentation.
- In the introductory page of the documentation you will find more information about the target groups and all released versions of our app.
Search for topics within the complete documentation:
User's Guide (v 3.3)
- Edit and Search User Profiles (v 3.3)
- Macro "Enhanced Profile" (v 3.3)
- Macro "Profile List" (v 3.3)
- Macros "Organization Chart" (v 3.3)
- Synchronize User Profile Pictures (v 3.3)
Administrator's Guide (v 3.3)
- Installation and Licensing (v 3.3)
- Configure User Profile Elements (v 3.3)
- Synchronization (v 3.3)
- Organization Charts (v 3.3)
- Company Chat App Integration (v 3.3)
- User Data Export (v 3.3)
- Purge User Data (v 3.3)
- Synchronizing user directories without LDAP connection
Developer's Guide (v 3.3)
Contact & Support
Communardo Products GmbH
+49 351 / 85033-293
Evaluation & Purchase
Find our apps on the Atlassian Marketplace:
We would love to hear from you!
Leave us a review!
Questions & Answers
If you have any problems or questions to our app please do not hesitate to contact us or search in the following platforms:
Disable checkingPremium suggestions